Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Squar
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, event address, payment information (including credit card and debit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange for delivery, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our events for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: We share with our processor and other vendors with whom we have a need to share this information, for example, sales channels, payment gateways, shipping, and/or fulfillment apps.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 21 years of age. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion. P.O Box 133042 Dallas, TX 75313
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
We will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
TILT Cocktail + Events, 4653 Nall Road, Farmers Branch TX 75244, United States
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority or our supervisory authority.
Last updated: June 20, 2022